As the leading technology partner of choice for capital markets, Options is committed to working with customers to implement solutions that achieve ambitious sustainability targets and providing meaningful support in tackling the global sustainability challenge.
We have developed our environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy in line with 5 of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs) focusing on areas that have the biggest impact within our industry; energy use & reducing our carbon footprint (UNSDG 7 & 13), promoting diversity & equality (UNSDG 5 & 10) and guiding the industry with innovation that results in real change (UNSGD 17).
Investment in cutting-edge technology and working with like-minded suppliers ensures we are playing our part in an industry-wide responsibility to improve sustainability, both now and moving into the future.
In addition to changing sustainability requirements, Options promotes responsible social practices both within our organization and throughout our supply chain. We encourage an environment that nurtures curiosity, fun and collaboration, and we use our global presence to champion a variety of social and environmental charities.
Options manages the development and implementation of our ESG goals through our ESG Committee which has participation from all levels of the business. The ESG Committee is responsible for engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to progress the company’s ESG goals and ultimately reporting our progress to the Options Board.
Operating in a highly regulated industry demands that we develop, implement and maintain strict governance standards. In 2011 Options was one of the first cloud infrastructure providers to achieve SOC 2 Type II and we have retained this accreditation for the 12th consecutive year.
- Scaling renewable energy usage to reach 100% renewable
- Designing the sustainable platform of the future and investing in innovation
- Commit to conserving natural resources and addressing climate change throughout the business
- Supporting the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of all employees
- Connecting our global business to encourage international relations and cross-culture education
- Building a diverse and inclusive culture for all
- Developing and maintaining partnerships and participation in industry groups to advocate for innovation and action
- Pioneering the promotion and implementation of ethical practices across the capital markets sector.
- Integrating ESG into all aspects and levels of our business
We routinely evaluate our progress towards our ESG goals and share our development towards these goals with Customers and Strategic Partners. As we move forward, we are looking at how we can gain a more detailed insight into our global impact and push to make more significant changes that move us closer to our goals.
Options are a founding member of Sustainable Trading, which is dedicated to transforming ESG practices within the financial markets trading industry and provide support to member firm to overcome the challenges presented when implementing ESG goals.
If you have an enquiry about Environmental, Social or Governance issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date with our latest ESG press and blog content below:
- Options Partners with Queen’s University Belfast Rowing Club
- Options Announces Successful Completion of SOC Compliance for 12th Consecutive Year
- Options Raises £25,000 for PIPS Suicide Prevention Ireland
- Options Announces Sponsorship of the American Lung Association’s “Rock for Air” Fundraiser Concert
- Options Announces Sponsorship of Irish Echo 40 Under 40 Awards
- Friday Football Fun – Business Fives Competition
- From Unconventional to Vice President: My Journey with Options
- International Women’s Week: Options Takes London
- International Women’s Week: Team Toronto’s Trip to TR2
- International Women’s Week: Options Takes APAC
- International Women’s Week: Options Takes NYC