The Integrated Cloud offering provides infrastructure and services that bridge the gap between capital markets software vendors and financial services firms seeking to modernize their application stacks on public or private clouds.
Options Integrated Cloud services empower the transition from bank-hosted mid- and back-office software to cloud-based SaaS, enabling seamless bank integration with financial SaaS platforms hosted in private and public clouds. Options’ real-time market data in the cloud facilitates the journey and future of critical capital markets platforms.
Financial Services Clients
- Fully managed application solution that provides clients with a comprehensive and scalable application hosting (public/private/hybrid cloud)
- Truly bespoke solution design and service, enabling clients to deploy their workloads and applications, as a service, in the cloud, and with a finance grade security wrapper
- Bring your own identity offering allowing clients to integrate new apps seamlessly into existing SSOs
Capital Markets Vendors
- SaaS business enablement with regulatory rigidity that provides software developers seamless distribution to their end-clients preferred environments
- Full support for security and compliance audits, as applications are hosted in Options’ ecosystem
- Engineering, cloud optimization, and delivery expertise greatly simplifies software development and offers predictable infrastructure cost control, letting clients focus on value-driven development
Partnered with the leading global front-to-back-office application vendors, providing transparent pricing and cost certainty
Enterprise-grade solution providing a resilient, secure and compliant platform
Expert team with over 30 years experience providing solution design, cloud optimization and delivery management, technical account management, and 24×7 follow-the-sun support