Overview: Managed Platform
Managed Platform is a technology solution that provides customers with a single outsourced technology service encompassing all aspects of financial sector technology. The service can be delivered globally with a particular focus on key technology centers in Asia, Europe and the U.S. Leveraging almost 30 years of experience, the platform blends security, compliance and engineering best practices with the latest advances in cloud, desktop and mobile technology. The solution is fully managed with a 24×7, white glove support desk.
The Managed Platform fulfils 5 key client needs:
- Managed IT Offering: Translating your business needs into cutting-edge technology with the management of the overall IT estate
- Managed Cybersecurity Solution: Implementing protection, policies and analyzing risk that will ensure your IT network is in accordance with modern security standards while enabling protection against unwanted access.
- Direct Access Technology: Allowing you to work seamlessly from anywhere in the world just as if you were in the office.
- Trusted IT Compliance Provider: Meeting the underlying global financial regulatory requirements while reducing your total IT compliance headaches.
- Dependable, Transparent, Controlled Cost: Priced as a flat per user monthly fee inclusive of all unlimited 24/7 follow the sun support.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure providing a resilient, secure and compliant platform that is SOC-accredited with best-in-class information security for clients.
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 & 2 and ISAE 3402 accreditations for both managed services and data centers.
- 24×7 desktop and onsite support: All platform services are monitored 24×7 by our in-house support team.
- Delivery, project and technical account management provided as standard.
- Vendor management and purchasing.
Systems: Delivered From the Cloud
Options’ Managed Platform delivers and supports desktop applications from the cloud to all client offices worldwide. PC operating systems and applications can be mass-deployed and updated using Microsoft’s powerful centralized system.
Leveraging Microsoft’s o365 platform for mail, instant messaging and voice/video conferencing, our managed platform allows easy and effective communication whether your in the office or on the move.
Our global remote access solutions allow simple and secure access to hosted resources from anywhere in the world.
Infrastructure Managed: Design, Build and Maintain
Our client’s office network is designed, built and maintained by experienced network engineers and project managers. Regular audits of on-site hardware, client-coordinated upgrades and network monitoring ensures a fully redundant working environment for our clients.
The global managed platform rests on a global backbone of robust, state-of-the-art network and storage hardware. All solutions are hosted in a ‘hot/hot’ configuration between separate data centers, all connected with multiple fibre circuits.
Options’ managed platform implements industry-leading security practices across the entire network. From our firewalled and IPS/IDS-protected network perimeter to our client desktop policies, the Options security team gives our clients peace of mind no matter where the user is accessing from.
Security & Compliance
- Fully redundant firewalls and IPS/IDS in each region
- Global mail gateway security
Virus & Malware Scanning with constantly updated Trend Micro deployment
- File change auditing and reporting
- Mail and IM archiving
- Reliable Voice Recording
- Secure BYOD Management
- SSAE 18 SOC1 Type II & SOC2 Type II Certified
- Dual Factor Authentication with all Remote Access
- A secure desktop estate with control over access, user admin rights, password policy and application blacklisting
- O365 Exchange Online
- Instant messaging, presence, screen-sharing, voice and video-conferencing with Microsoft Teams
- Global Cisco VoIP Telephony and/or Microsoft Teams – have a local number anywhere in the world
- Integration with a large number of Video Conferencing providers
Service: High Touch Delivery
With 8 offices worldwide, our 24×7 Support Desk are well-equipped to deal with the needs of our clients anywhere in the world. Managed platform clients enjoy on-site support visits as a standard in all regions.
All platform services are monitored 24×7 by our in-house Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC). A full suite of automated real-time alerting is provided – tailored to fit our clients’ needs. Client monitoring dashboards can also be created to give full transparency into network health.
Every account is assigned a dedicated Technical Account Manager to ensure a high-touch and personal relationship between the client and Options. Regular face-to-face meetings and structured engagement model allows excellent co-ordination for ongoing projects and service in general.
With our global, experienced purchasing and procurement team, Options offers a solution to take the hassle out of sourcing hardware, software, licensing and connectivity.
- 24×7 follow-the-sun global support desk
- 24×7 engineering
- 24×7 network operations center
- 24×7 security operations center
- Technical account management team
- Project management team
- On-site support offered as standard in all regions
- In region procurement
- Customized reporting
- Fact-to-face engagement with TAM, Support and engineering teams
- Real-time network & server mail alerts
- Project dashboards & collaboration with Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Tailored monitoring dashboards with Splunk
- Dual factor authentication remote access to hosted applications, desktops and virtual desktops through a resilient global deployment
- Mail and applications securely delivered to users’ own devices with a secure mobile device management
- Fully functional home offices deployed & managed centrally
- All key services replicated and hosted on completely resilient, ‘hot-hot’ architecture
- Daily, weekly and monthly backups – your data retained for 7 years
- A knowledgeable & capable engineering team to assist with DR plans and exercises