Graduate & Placement Programme
Join the employer transforming financial sector technology – Options’ Graduate & Placement Programme is now open!
Options is a leading managed services and IT infrastructure products provider to the global capital markets community. Founded in 1993, the company began life as a hedge fund technology services provider. Today over 250 firms globally leverage the Options platform, including the leading global investment banks, hedge funds and exchanges. We currently employ over 250 employees worldwide and are continuing to grow across offices in New York, Belfast, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Global travel- We have offices in New York, Toronto, London, Belfast, Dublin, Singapore and Auckland.
Continuous career development opportunities- We provide professional skills development and technical training.
The chance to be a part of a self-sufficient, successful team- The Options team operates in a fast paced environment with endless opportunities for innovation and forward thinking.
Competitive salary- In addition to a competitive salary, Options reward employees with a range of bonus incentives and benefits.
Working for us
The positions will be full-time, paid and based in Belfast initially, although there will be opportunities to gain experience in company offices in New York, London, Belfast, Hong Kong, Singapore and Auckland for successful candidates.
We welcome applications from graduates from a broad range of disciplines including those with technical and engineering backgrounds, as well as science, business, mathematics, marketing and finance. We have a fresh new team expanding in our Belfast office and we want to hear from candidates that are motivated, self-driven and have a passion to learn and develop their skills in the world of financial technology.
At Options we are focused on creating a learning environment that enables you to develop and flourish in all aspects of your work. You own your career, you choose your own path, and we provide the opportunities to make it happen.
• Strong research, writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
• Customer service experience (comfortable working with senior management and business owners).
• Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Desire to travel and see the world.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional manner.
• Solid competency in the following: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Candidates must have or be working towards an Undergraduate degree or have previous experience in a similar role.
• Previous start-up, technology or business experience.
• Degree level qualification or equivalent in related field.
• A passion for start-ups, innovation and financial technology.
• Strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience.
• Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
(In the case of applications for technical positions, examples of previous work are encouraged.)
Applications close August 2022, however we advise early application to avoid disappointment. Candidates matching desired criteria may be chosen to fill positions prior to this date. To apply, please click here.
All applicants MUST be willing to travel.